Pets are part of our life so, why they wouldn’t be at our weddings too? When we get fiance to a person, it is possible that she/he comes with a pet too.
Pet-friendly celebrations are popular nowadays but it’s good to follow some recommendations so we must reduce any factor that can cause stress for our pets.
- An outdoor celebration would be the best option for a wedding with pets. First of all search, a place where pets are allowed.
- Build a space where the pet can relax during the reception of all people.
- Make sure your pet does not feel intimidated by people. You can train it before the celebration.
- It is necessary that someone, friend, family or doggy sitter be responsible for the dog during the event.
- The best videos can be recorded by your pet. There is a special harness for dogs holding GoPro cameras that shoot funny videos.
- For this special day, you can dress your dog with a cute suite, however, keep in mind that if the animal is not used to wear clothes don’t force it.
- Include a pet confirmation card on the invitation and you will learn how many pets will attend the wedding.