Tallinn is one of the most beautiful cities in the North of Europe with a beautiful medieval town that is declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1997 and a pet-friendly capital!
When traveling to Estonia with your dog make sure to book a room in a hotel that allowed pets. Pets are welcome in cafés and public places in Tallinn. Here are some recommendations for you and your dog to enjoy this city:
- Kalev SPA Hotel: This hotel adapts all rooms for pet-friendly without carpeting the floor.
- Police Garden: This is a dog walking area where your pet is allowed to run freely but as a rule, you should keep an eye on how other dogs behave so that there wouldn’t be any conflict between dogs.
- Komeet: This is a food spot that will welcome you and your dog. Located in Solaris Centre neighborhood. The very friendly staff will generally bring water to your dogs, it is not customary in Estonia to offer food or water to dogs in public.
- Boheem: Artistic and young vibes cafe that you can find away from the busy center and dive deep into the slow pace of the neighborhood.
- Seaside in Tallin: You can also go swimming with your dog during summertime just make sure that your dog doesn’t drink the seawater and wash them after a swim. The only rule is that dogs are not allowed to swim in public beaches but some beaches do allow. (Stroomi Beach)