Here are the 5 coolest places in London to enjoy with your dog after the coronavirus crisis.
1. Pizarro Restaurant: This restaurant located on Bermondsey Street. Dogs are always welcome regardless of size. In addition, they are received with a good bowl of water, and they can eat while enjoying magnificent views outside.
2. The Egerton House Hotel in Knightsbridge: Tea time is a well-known British tradition. At The Egerton House Hotel, it is served in the most classic and elegant way possible, always accompanied by freshly baked biscuits, cakes or buns. They have a specially menu designed for a dog.
3. M.Bar & Grill in Victoria: It is one of the best places to go with your friends. In this bar, the dogs have their own menu and their own food with special offers.
4. Bluebird at Chelsea: It is an authentic place for dogs. Your canine friends are greeted in the best possible way by Bluebird staff. As soon as they enter, the dogs have prepared a bowl of freshwater and an envelope of dog treats.
5. The Table Café in Southwark: In this restaurant all its ingredients are British origin and help the St. Mungo’s foundation. It has vegan and vegetarian options, as well as the best cocktails and soft drinks.