1. Piecebox Cafe has a variety of options for you to enjoy the meal! Starting with tasty vegetarian and vegan options, and ending with fabulous dessert! Also, they serve all-day breakfast to which you can add Prosecco or Bloody Mary! Swing by for brunch with your doggo!
2. Cowan & Sons. In the cafe, there is an excellent offering of killer breakfasts and lunches with the top-notch live music! The interior is historic: stained glass windows, reclaimed wood accents, exposed brick, and original tiles! All stuff of Cowan & Sons is pet-friendly!
3. The Blackbird combines bistro-style food with live music sessions, craft beer selection, and house batch cocktails! Gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options are available as well. The beer garden of the cafe is hugely dog-friendly for your doggo during summer months.
4. The Ox. A bright, cozy, and dog-friendly gastro bar is awaiting for you and your pets! They offer a water bowl and dog biscuits for your dog for good behavior! Meanwhile, owners can taste battered haddock with chips, sausage and mustard mash, or ribeye steak with fries and salad from the bar menu.
5. Affogato is the best gelateria in the town! The cafe specializes in Italian ice cream and serves a marvelous variety of tasty cakes, pastries, and coffee. The vegan and vegetarian options are available as well. Furthermore, Affogato is offering dog-friendly gelato!